[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:51:30 CET 2015

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:42:25 +0000, Paul wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:09:05 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That is nonsense
>
> No, it's correct!

Then you should remove this option from the mailing list's settings:

> "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?
>
> When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
> message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing
> list. Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list;
> select No to receive copies.
>
> If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to
> receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header
> added to it."

If I'm wrong and you're right, why is this option included to the
mailing list settings?

Yep, one header I quoted was a mistake, but the other one, from the
mail send directly to me isn't a mistake.

But I guess it doesn't make sense to continue this discussion.

Regards,
Ralf