[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Mon Jan 26 13:31:04 CET 2015

Hello,

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:09:05 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> It's simply true that I didn't make a mistake. It's simply wrong to Cc
> to mailing lists. Period.

As the OP (Paul), I'm the one who made a mistake, as I used the "Group
reply", which sent a mail to both the list and the person who has sent the
mail I was replying to.
I've already been blamed for that, but it's hard to loose a bad habbit.

This mail should be correct (i.e sent only to the list), this should close
that part of the thread, which I created to discuss about problems while
sending, not about the best way to handle/reply to a mailing list ;)

Regards,
Paul