[Users] To queue, or not to queue was: Re: Error while sending....

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sun Jan 25 17:41:36 CET 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:43:04 -0500,
pf at pfortin.com wrote:

pf> I'm sure most (all?) CM users have run into this issue; especially
pf> since CM has both Send and Send Later...

I have not.  Please see my post in the fedora 20 thread to see why.

IMNSHO, adding additional levels of queuing to claws in the attempt to
make sending more reliable would be completely misguided.  This
functionality belongs in a MTA.