[Users] Error while sending....

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Sun Jan 25 14:59:27 CET 2015

Hello,

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:05:29 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> > Anyway, that doesn't help me.... I'm feeling less lonely to know that
> > at least one other person experienced...
>
> That's not the point. If sending a mail does take much time, I want
> that the other messages are queued. Indeed it could be borderline,
> sometimes it's annoying. At what point should a MUA not try to send or
> resend messages and at what point it might be useful to care about
> congestions/traffic overload and to queue messages?

I don't complain about the queueing, but rather about the lack of: I've
finished sending emails, lemme check if something was queued and send it
now.

I guess something that would:
1 - add a flag to a queued mail to indicate it was queued because sending
    was already in progress,
2 - at the end of some email sending, process the queue to see if
    something's queued with this flag, and then send it
That way, it is still possible to voluntary queue an email for a later
process, and keep that existing behavior.

Paul