[Users] Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:05:29 CET 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:12:02 +0100, Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)
wrote:
> I think Renaud's answer was some attempt at humor

Indeed, perhaps not the best kind of humour, but at least hiccups
usually don't cause death, so IMO sarcasm mode definitively was enabled.

> Anyway, that doesn't help me.... I'm feeling less lonely to know that
> at least one other person experienced...

That's not the point. If sending a mail does take much time, I want
that the other messages are queued. Indeed it could be borderline,
sometimes it's annoying. At what point should a MUA not try to send or
resend messages and at what point it might be useful to care about
congestions/traffic overload and to queue messages?