[Users] Unable to send email using claws mail, fedora 20

webreg.claws-mail.org at panscend.com webreg.claws-mail.org at panscend.com
Sun Jan 25 03:15:12 CET 2015

No anti-virus installed on the Linux box. It's new set up and I'm still
playing with the bits and pieces, so I don't really care as eventually
I'm re-installing everything. The reason I mentioned that the Windows
system worked (which does have AV on it) is that when it worked I copied
those same settings back to the LInux trials of the 3 versions I
mentioned (just to make sure).

I've gone back and tried the STARTTLS setting again ( I had I think, but
what the heck). No difference.