[Users] vCalendar plugin export

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Mon Jan 19 08:46:08 CET 2015

If this isn't the right place, is there a better place for me to ask this
question?

Thanks,
Keith

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:49:58 +0000
From: Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com>
To: users at lists.claws-mail.org
Subject: [Users] vCalendar plugin export

Hi all

Claws 3.11.1

I'm using the vCalendar plugin, and have "automatically export calendar to
$filepec" selected. Using the "Command to run after calendar export", I'm
importing the new event into my Google calendar.

The problem I have is that the export contains multiple events every time.
Even if I delete the export file, the next export will contain past events.

Is there a way to only export the most recent event handled? At the moment
I'm getting duplicates in my Google calendar.

Thanks,
Keith
--
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't" - Jack Dempsey