[Users] place reply in folder of message being replied to?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Jan 17 07:34:24 CET 2015

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:34:58 -0800
Chad Wallace <cwallace at lodgingcompany.com> wrote:

Hello Chad,

>It would be nice if the option were, "Save copies of replies to
>messages in this folder, in this folder instead of Sent."  Then it
>would leave alone any messages I compose when I happen to be sitting in
>that folder.

With that option, any _new_ (i.e. not a reply) message you composed
related to that ML (or whatever) would also not be stored in the
folder.  So, whilst the assumption that anything written when in a
particular folder relates to that folder may be flawed, I think it's the
safer option of the two.

>Mind you, it's easy enough to avoid the issue by being aware of which
>folder I'm in.

Exactly.

--
 Regards  _
Gary don't need his eyes to see.  Gary and his eyes have parted company