[Users] Fwd: setup accounts/folders

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 11 00:15:43 CET 2015

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 23:13:21 +0000, waltz at krutt.org wrote:
> Also, can I rename a mail folder?

Right click on a Claws folder ;).

--
"[looking in the mirror] Yeah. Huh? Huh? Huh? [draws] faster than you,
you fuckin' son of a...I saw you comin', you fuck. Shit-heel.
[reholsters] I'm standin' here. You make the move. You make the move.
It's your move. [draws gun from concealed forearm holster] Huh? Don't
try it, you fuck. [reholsters] You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me? [turns around to look behind him] Well, then who the
hell else are you talking- You talking to me? Well, I'm the only one
here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Huh? 'kay.
[whips out his gun again] Huh? [Travis voiceover: Listen you fuckers,
you screwheads. Here's a man who would not take it anymore. Who would
not let- Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would
not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts,
the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up. Here
is...] [draws his gun] You're dead." - Travis Bickle

This movie has so many easy to remember scenes. You might call me a
primitive. But, how many scenes do you remember from, lets say John
Huston's Key Largo? Sure, we remember the story, but do you remember
any scene that much as one of several cult Taxi Driver scenes?