[Users] Has something changed with the sort of the email list?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Feb 18 16:12:47 CET 2015

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:54:06 -0800
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

Hello sylpheed at 911networks.com,

>It looks like I didn't express myself clearly (sorry but English is

No, your explanation was fine.

>Now, If I click on the date title to change the order of the sort to
>be reversed, CM also changes the downward triangle to upward triangle
>on the other column titles.

Yes, because it's still in Thread Date sort mode.  Do as I said, and the
problem goes away.  Thread Date sorting, it seems, cannot be cleared
just by clicking on column headings(1), it *has* to be cleared from the
View -> Sort menu.

>How can I fix it?

By doing as I've suggested.

(1) At least, not that I know of.

--
 Regards  _
Does she always shout at you, does she tell you what to do