[Users] Separate trash files per account doesn't work

Graham P Davis newsboy at scarlet-jade.com
Tue Feb 10 17:04:02 CET 2015

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:54:51 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:42:05 +0000
> Graham P Davis <newsboy at scarlet-jade.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't know if that's any clearer but I tried.
>
> You haven't said what sort of account it is. POP or IMAP or NNTP?

Sorry, it's POP. Not sure whether IMAP would be any different; I
daresay I could set one up and try it if you thought it might help.

Apologies for a mistake earlier. When I wrote about copies of mail I
should have said drafts. I created a separate draft folder for one
account as well as a trash folder and the former tested OK but not
the latter.

--
Graham P Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
OS: Linux: openSUSE Tumbleweed (64-bit); KDE 4.14.4; Kernel: 3.18.3