[Users] Bogofilter query

senex at drofle.co.uk senex at drofle.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 13:48:03 CET 2015

Just started to happen. I use bogofilter to deal with spam. I have it
set so that, when I mark an email as spam, bogofilter should mark it as
read and move it to a nominated junk folder.

Now it still does the marking as read but it still stays put. When I
move to another account I get a window asking me if I want to complete
the transaction before moving on. I choose yes and only then does the
email get moved to the junk folder.

I have not made any changes to the configuration anywhere, so if anyone
can suggest a possible fix I would be very grateful.

thanks

Neil