[Users] Configuration

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:51:58 CET 2015

On Mon, 2 Feb 2015 18:39:08 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>I never tested it, but perhaps the OP could change the quotation mark
>to an empty string and use "Reply" instead of "Forward". So trimming
>would be possible, while the To and Cc headers would be provided and no
>quotation marks would annoy the recipients.

Resp. the same for selecting without trimming. I didn't check it for
folder preferences (properties), but a short unwanted test by accident
for the "main" preferences showed, that is does work, when changing the
Reply template. I suspect it would work for the folder's reply
templates too.

Perhaps I misunderstood what the OP wants.