[Users] claws-mail files question

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 31 20:23:57 CET 2015

On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:02:27 -0500, Gil Weber wrote:
>Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't have (or see) a
>~/.claws-mail/directory in my set-up (Claws-Mail 3.11 running on
>OpenSuSE 13.2).
>
>I **do** see a clawsrc plain text document inside ~/.claws-mail.
>
>I do **not** see a /.signatures file.
>
>Should I be looking for items with names other than as suggested above?

Have you ever edited a signature [1], [2]?

I share my pop accounts and Claws config between two installs, IOW what is
linked on my machine, most likely is what you want to copy. Consider to
copy your spam filter too. "Claws Mail" is the name of my "(MH)".

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ ls -hAl /mnt/moonstudio/home/weremouse/|grep mnt
lrwxrwxrwx  1 rocketmouse users   43 Oct  6 22:57 .bogofilter -> /mnt/archlinux/home/rocketmouse/.bogofilter
lrwxrwxrwx  1 rocketmouse users   43 Oct  6 22:57 .claws-mail -> /mnt/archlinux/home/rocketmouse/.claws-mail
lrwxrwxrwx  1 rocketmouse users   42 Oct  6 22:57 Claws Mail -> /mnt/archlinux/home/rocketmouse/Claws Mail

[1]
[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ cat .signature
Marge Simpson: We used to call ourselves the Cool Moms.

Bart Simpson: There is nothing cooler than calling yourself cool.

[2]