[Users] Getting strange char sequences in email

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Dec 31 08:52:44 CET 2015

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:42:49 -0500
doark at mail.com wrote:

> I was asked to contact the debian email list and ask on there if
> there was any processing or what-not going on.
> I wrote them and the response was quite hind but, due to my
> claws-mail, somewhat indecipherable to me.

I tracked down your thread on the debian list, and it was about
possibilities and nothing concrete. This is not surprising, because
you don't provide enough information. Please send me an example
off-list. Use 'forward as attachment' and provide the whole message
file. Perhaps then we can discover the root cause.

with regards

Paul