[Users] Claws Mail 3.13.1 unleashed!!

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 10:28:40 CET 2015

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:42:52 +0100
JoHnY <sylpheed at 2600.sk> wrote:

> Is there any specific reason why my patch from bug #3558 was not
> included?

We discussed it and the consensus was that we didn't want that
option. If anything, it was thought better to add an 'Insert
signature at cursor' menu item to the /Message/ menu in the Compose
window.

> When I was first asking if an option of selecting to put
> signature before quote could be added, I was basically told that I
> can add it myself and I quote "We're looking forward to seeing a
> patch for this very simple change from you", which I later did, but
> it seems that noone cares...

The text that you quote was actually paraphrasing what you had
previously said, "...so I wanted to know if there's any chance that
such a simple feature will be implemented, as it would be just a very
simple change."

You made the assumption that no-one cares, whether this is right or
wrong doesn't really matter, you have your patch.

with regards

Paul