[Users] Behavior after action was excuted

rog7993 at web.de rog7993 at web.de
Thu Dec 17 13:55:11 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to switch from Thunderbird to Claws Mail. As a simple
replacement for the archive feature of Thunderbird I defined an action
which moves a mail into a subfolder "2015". This is bound to the key
shortcut "a":

  Archivieren: %as{move "#imap/user at imapserver/2015"}

But there is an annoying behavior. After this action is successfully
executed, the cursor (selected message) in the message list does not
jump to the next message in the list but instead to the first unread
message. Most of the time, I have older messages, which are still
marked as unread.

Can this behavior be changed? If I move a mail via the context menu,
this works as expected. There's no jump back to the first unread
message.

Regards,
Ingo