[Users] Fw: Importing a calendar forces to manage 2 calendars

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Dec 13 23:33:54 CET 2015

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 02:32:47 +0100
KA <soldes at gmx.fr> wrote:

> Good evening,
> I keep trying ...
> Tonight I was able to move all the items to my Email inbox ... but
> from there, impossible to move it the calendar with rules, icon or
> right click "move".

Go to /Configuration/Preferences/Plugins/vCalendar. In the 'Calendar
export' frame, check the box 'Automatically export calendar to'.
Input the file path, e.g. '/home/user/calendar/combined.ics'.

Then right-click the top-level vCalendar mailbox folder, and click
'Subscribe to webcal'. In the dialogue write,
'file:///home/user/calendar/combined.ics'

You will now have a new entry which contains all your other calendars
combined into one.

with regards

Paul