[Users] Sorting mail addresses in address facility.

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Dec 3 01:23:33 CET 2015

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:26:10 -0500
John Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> I want to have certain mail addresses (the ones I
> use all the time) to appear first in the address
> file. I tried cut and paste facility but that
> didn't work.

You can click on column titles to sort by that column, and you can use
remarks column to impose some order on your entries different from
name or address. Cut and paste it's only form moving entries between
books, IIRC.

> I use Claws Mail 3.9 on an a Slackware 14.1
> Linux System

It's and old one, you should try to upgrade to latest. Anyway the above
should also work in your version.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones