[Users] Window focus problem on Fedora 22/Gnome 3.16

Geraint Hywel g.s.j.hywel at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Aug 10 15:21:15 CEST 2015

Hi All.

I've been getting a problem, I think since I upgraded my workstation to
Fedora 22.

In the main Claws window, when I hit <CTRL-m>, a new compose window
appears, but it does not get focus, so I have to <ALT-TAB> to it.

Similarly, in the main Claws window, when I hit <CTRL-o> (to move a
message), a dialogue box appears, but I can't just start typing the
name of a folder, as I used to do. In this case, I have to hit
<ALT-TAB> and release, then <ALT-TAB> again - only then can I start
typing.

It does not appear to affect other applications - if I open a new
Firefox window, or a new terminal window, the new window gets focus.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the latest Fedora/Gnome, or if
its a problem particular to me.

Is anyone else on Fedora 22/Gnome 3.16 getting the same problem?

Regards

--
Geraint Hywel
http://about.me/geraint.hywel