[Users] tempfolder 'processing' files

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Tue Apr 28 01:24:05 CEST 2015

Hello,

By case i found a ~/claws-mail/tempfolder and there are several processing-xy subfolders (11 to be exact), some with image files which i remember were sent to me as attachments. I believe the respective mails are deleted since long.

Some of the files are already about 2 years old....my question is, do these folders ever get cleaned up ?

Some of these files are pretty big, and they went into the compressed backups all the time.

Can i safely delete any processing.* folder, or even all contents of tempfolder, when claws shuts down ? Like, by wrapper script.

- mi