[Users] Can't connect gmail

Johny Why johnywhy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:12:19 CEST 2015

Hello

My Claws Mail cannot connect to gmail. It reports:

"Error: Claws Mail has dete

Running on Puppycted a configured mailbox, but it is incomplete. Probably due to a failing IMAP account. Use Rebuild folder tree."

"Rebuild folder tree" did not work. Still cannot connect.

My gmail has IMAP enabled, and it works with other email clients.

When i try to rebuild folder tree, i get "can't connect to IMAP4 server: imap.googlemail.com:993"

The log says:

* Account 'johnywhy at gmail.com': Connecting to IMAP4 server: imap.googlemail.com...
** IMAP error on imap.googlemail.com: parse error (very probably non-RFC compliance from the server)

My account settings are:

imap.googlemail.com
User ID: johnywhy at gmail.com
Authentication method: Automatic.