[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Apr 25 12:59:52 CEST 2015

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:36:46 -0700
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

Hello Ian,

>You're right, I should have said that.  I imagined IMAP was by far the
>most common setup with Claws, among other things because I would still

I've no idea what the ratio is, but suspect that it's closer to 50:50
than we might suppose.  That's based on what I remember of what's been
written by various users here, so I could be way off.

>fetching by POP.  By the looks of the thread that assumption was wrong.

There's a saying about assumptions.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
To the ends of the earth, you look for sense in it