[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Apr 24 23:43:39 CEST 2015

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 14:15:09 -0700
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

Hello Ian,

>Well, sheesh, that means *no-one* so far who responded on this thread
>actually tried the same thing as me.

Difficult, when you didn't specify in your original post that your
test was conducted over an IMAP connection.  As soon as it became clear
to me that your mode of operation included IMAP, I decided responding
wasn't worthwhile any more because my test was not the same as yours.
Since you then sought further details, I answered.

--
 Regards  _
It's not your heart, it's your bank I want to break