[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Apr 24 21:21:47 CEST 2015

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:12:47 -0700
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

Hello Ian,

>After a dive into the code, this looks like either a IMAP server or
>libetpan problem :-(

At the time I wrote my reply, I was unaware that you're trying this over
an IMAP connection;  Purely POP3 here.

>May I ask which of those (including versions) you have?

libetpan17 v1.5-2 from the Debian (testing) repo.

I'll also mention I compile CM locally, from CM's own GIT repo.  The
X-Mailer header shows what I'm currently at, version-wise.

--
 Regards  _
You suck my blood like a leech