[Users] Templates

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Thu Apr 23 01:59:59 CEST 2015

On Di, 21.04.2015 07:30, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

>>>Open up the folder Properties, go to the Templates page. Create your
>>>Compose template, check the box that says "Use template when
>>>composing new messages'. Then you just select this folder before
>>>composing a new message.
>>
>>1. Thanks. I didn't think of that
>>2. Is there a way of having a button on the main toolbar that moves
>>to that folder and compose new message?
>
>I could create a new account with that template but then:
>
>Is it possible to create a button to compose an email with a specific
>account?

The toolbar entry to compose an email has a drop-down selection for
accounts next to it.

If it must be a top-level button, you could go over the Python plugin.
You can put scripts from the plugin as toolbar buttons. If you use a
script anyways, it's probably easiest to populate the message from
within the script directly instead of going over account or
folders templates. But both these options should also be possible.

Holger