[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Wed Apr 22 20:59:18 CEST 2015

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:58:00 -0700,
Chad Wallace <cwallace at lodgingcompany.com> wrote:

Chad> It works for me.  There were a few messages that weren't found with To:
Chad> claws, because the poster had CC'd the list... then when I added a
Chad> keyword to the Body search that appeared in those messages, they were
Chad> included as well.

Chad> I'm running claws 3.8.1 on Debian Wheezy, using IMAP.  However, my
Chad> network log doesn't show anything about searching, so I guess that
Chad> means it's using the local cache to search, rather than searching
Chad> through IMAP.

IIRC the IMAP based search was only added quite recently, maybe even in
3.11.x.  So, thanks for trying, but I don't think it helps
significantly.  The bug (if it is a bug) was probably introduced
precisely while adding that feature.

Anyone with 3.11.* able to replicate this?  Please try to follow the
exact scenario I posted, in particular, don't close the dialog between
the first and second search.