[Users] Including Body in a search breaks "Match Any"

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 11:32:27 CEST 2015

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:26:31 -0700
Ian Zimmerman wrote:

> Brian> Are you sure it isn't looking for both conditions to be true
> Brian> simultaneously?
>
> I think you have not read my message carefully, much less looked at
> the dialog in question.
>
> The dialog has a selection widget providing a choice between "Match
> any of the below" and "Match all of the below".  That widget was in
> the "Match any" position (which follows from the bit I highlighted in
> the quote above), and I didn't touch it between the successful search
> and the failed search.  (Perhaps I should have emphasised that last
> piece of information.)  Clear now?

You didn't specifically say it was set to Match Any, but I am clear.
Testing here with the latest Win32 version shows that the Match Any/All
setting is preserved between searches (or at least it is for me) and
occasionally I have been caught out when I last left it in the setting
I didn't want and forgot to change it.

HTH

--

Brian Morrison