[Users] Make "Go to Next Unread Message" skip accounts/folders

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Fri Apr 17 01:35:53 CEST 2015

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:56:26 -0400
Michael A. Yetto wrote:

> >Here's an idea...  a checkbox in global preferences like,
> >
> >"Next and Previous stop at account boundary"
> >or
> >"Treat account boundary like end of folder list"
> >or
> >"Only navigate within a single account"
> >
> >...they all mean the same thing... at least in my head. :-)
> >

> I would prefer to set a folder to be skipped rather than
> stopping the scan altogether. This would be much like setting
> "Get Mail" to receive or not receive messages for each account.

For each folder you wish to skip right click on the folder and select
"Properties", uncheck "Scan for new mail".

Thereafter that folder will be skipped even if it contains new unread
messages unless you manually select and enter that folder.

    Charles

--
Under deadline pressure for the next week.  If you want something, it
can wait. Unless it's blind screaming paroxysmally hedonistic...