[Users] Make "Go to Next Unread Message" skip accounts/folders

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Thu Apr 16 13:11:18 CEST 2015

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:49:13 +0200
Andreas Ronnquist <mailinglists at gusnan.se> wrote:

> Hi
>
> As the subject - It could be nice to have the possibility to customize
> which accounts or folders that "Go to Next unread message" steps
> through and does its checks on.

+1

One of my accounts is my gmail account, which I use mainly as a
throwaway address, hence it gets mostly spam. There are sometimes
messages there I need to see, though, so I can't just drop it from
Claws. It would be nice to have a way of not going into it or my RSS
folders when I press "N".

Any ideas on how to accomplish this would be welcome :)

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"