[Users] sort on X-spam score in message list columns?

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Wed Apr 15 02:18:57 CEST 2015

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 00:28:05 -0700
Jens Kjaerulff <jk at socant.net> wrote:

> In the Claws (3.11.1) message list columns, I would like to be able to
> display, and sort on, scores listed in one of two headers:
>
> X-Spam-Status or X-Spam-Score.
>
> just like one would sort on date or sender so that messages appear
> accordingly in ascending or descending order, I would like to sort on
> spam scores. This would be very practical when adjusting Spamassassin
> filter rules. Currently I get by using grep via console directly in my
> inbox, but I imagine there is a way via Claws. I just can't find it.
>
> Is there a tweak?

You can display the "score" column, which is a number assigned to
messages in filtering rules. You may also craft a filtering rule which sets
the "score" (or increases/decreases it) based on the headers you mentioned
(probably using a external script). Not sure if that would serve.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~