[Users] Fixing the focus ?

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Apr 9 15:09:44 CEST 2015

Ever since I moved from Kmail to Claws-Mail something has been annoying me in the Claws GUI:

I use a standard config, with the folders list on the left, the messages list top right and the message body bottom right.

What I find annoying is that after reading a message, deleting it and moving to the next one with +, if the new message is longer than the message window I must click in that window before the Cursor-Down or Page-Down keys let me scroll the message, otherwise the focus has been transferred to the Message List window and that is where the keys act.

Would there be a way to keep the focus in the Message Body window when I go to the next message ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                    A la Patria hay que quererla siempre,