[Users] sort on X-spam score in message list columns?

Jens Kjaerulff jk at socant.net
Fri Apr 3 09:28:05 CEST 2015

In the Claws (3.11.1) message list columns, I would like to be able to
display, and sort on, scores listed in one of two headers:

X-Spam-Status or X-Spam-Score.

just like one would sort on date or sender so that messages appear
accordingly in ascending or descending order, I would like to sort on
spam scores. This would be very practical when adjusting Spamassassin
filter rules. Currently I get by using grep via console directly in my
inbox, but I imagine there is a way via Claws. I just can't find it.

Is there a tweak?