[Users] Highlighting

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:11:24 CEST 2015

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:02:30 +0100, R Kimber wrote:
>I need a system whereby I can easily see whether an email contains a
>given text string.  Is there a way of colouring, say, the line that
>contains the string?
>
>Maybe there are other (better?) ways of doing this.

You could filter incoming mails, if they contain the string, set a flag
or move them to a folder, so you will know that those mails include
the string, no colouring of the string itself is needed. If you want to
read the mail and you want to know at what position of the text the
string is, then you could use Ctrl + F to search the string and then
the string get a colour.