[Users] Can't Forward Mail With Pics

joe josephjameson at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 1 11:35:24 CEST 2015

G'day Ralph,
           thanks for you reply and your correct, the original was HTML.

I wonder why, it was just an email with text and a few pics, I'll have
to watch that in future.

I take it that if I forward a plain text email any pics should be
included.

One down one to go, I don't have any luck inserting Pics into my own
mail, I click "Insert" and choose a file but nothing appears to happen,
thanks again for you help Ralph,
see you later Joe.