[Users] Rajib's posts [Was: Downloads for offline use need to be multi-threaded for speed]

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Sep 8 01:12:36 CEST 2014

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 11:15:58 -0400,
Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

Rajib> I really like claws-mail and have been anticipating an email
Rajib> client with pre-filters. It fits that slot beautifully.

Jerry> Rajib, I was just wondering why you are sending in line lengths
Jerry> of what appear to be 40 characters? It makes it a lot harder to
Jerry> read than a normal 70 - 80 character line.

And not properly replying / referencing, so every one of his posts
appears to start a new thread. (apologies for the unintended pun)