[Users] POP3S - SSL Handshake Failures.

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Tue Sep 2 22:11:35 CEST 2014

On 02 September 2014 at 18h33, Brian Morrison wrote:

Hi,

Just read that incidentally:

> > Open to any thoughts.
>
> I think you are going to need to wait for Colin to respond

I'm sorry, I'm really not reading much of what's going on the list these
days. Over the course of the summer, my wife left me and I'm still
struggling to understand what happened, and I took vacations with
family and my house got robbed during my leave.
But mostly, my wife left and that's hard to come to terms with that;
so, don't count on me in the near future...

--
Colin