[Users] Claws-Mail will not download mail newer than 12/01/2011

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 17:31:20 CET 2014

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:33:51 -0700
Chris Bills <chris.monthlybills at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have several gmail accounts (who doesn't?).  Most of them have
> downloaded everything gmail has for that account.  One account,
> however, will not retrieve
> anything newer than 12-01-2011.  The accounts are setup the same,
> so I'm utterly puzzled.

Probably you have this account set to leave messages on the server,
and you've already downloaded all 433 messages previously.

Try removing the corresponding file for this account in
~/.claws-mail/uidl

My guess is that this file is not empty.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières