[Users] Claws Mail 3.11.1 Unleashed!!

senex at drofle.co.uk senex at drofle.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 13:09:56 CET 2014

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:47:31 -0700
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:19:30 +0000,
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > 27th October 2014                                   Claws Mail
> > 3.11.1
>
> I get this:
>
> ytnef.c: In function 'TNEFRecipTable':
> ytnef.c:327:18: error: 'count' undeclared (first use in this function)
> ytnef.c:327:18: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for each function it appears in ytnef.c:328:1: error: control
> reaches end of non-void function [-Werror=return-type]
>
> Also, I think po/Makefile.in.in should not be in git, because
> autoreconf wants to copy it, and bails out if it finds a different
> one.  It should still be in the tarball, of course.
>
> Thanks for the good work!

This is an area where I am still puzzled sometimes. I am running
version 3.10.1. The latest version is 3.11.1. Will this automatically
upgrade soon or should I be doing something to get it? If I download
the latest PPA and run it for example, will that find the old version
and just upgrade, or is it more complicated than that?

I suggest that other users will find some help with this very useful,

Neil