[Users] Claws-Mail will not download mail newer than 12/01/2011

Chris Bills chris.monthlybills at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:33:51 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

I have several gmail accounts (who doesn't?).  Most of them have downloaded
everything gmail has for that account.  One account, however, will not
retrieve
anything newer than 12-01-2011.  The accounts are setup the same, so I'm
utterly puzzled.

Every time Claws-Mail tries to get email, the log says:

[16:30:41] POP3< +OK send PASS
[16:30:41] POP3> PASS ********
[16:30:43] POP3< +OK Welcome.
[16:30:43] POP3> STAT
[16:30:43] POP3< +OK 433 0
[16:30:43] POP3> UIDL
[16:30:43] POP3< +OK
[16:30:43] POP3> LIST
[16:30:43] POP3< +OK 433 messages (0 bytes)
[16:30:43] POP3> QUIT
[16:30:43] POP3< +OK Farewell.

I've setup this account four times now, but the result is the same.  One of
my
accounts has over 57,000 emails whereas this on has far fewer.  The total
directory size for this account is barely over 1.5Gb.

I hope somebody knows,
-Chris C.