[Users] word wrapping

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Oct 28 15:51:10 CET 2014

On Oct 28, 2014, at 10:37 AM, wwp wrote:

>(that's why we allow using an external editor, if one dares) :-),

The external editor support is *the* killer CM feature for me.  Okay, there's
lots else I love about it but the fact that I can respond and compose messages
in my preferred editor[*] with all my keybindings, crutches, and conveniences,
is the reason I started using CM and without that, I might be tempted
elsewhere.

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] emacs via emacsclient if you care. :)  But it is fantastic beyond
description to be able to just copy and paste code samples, shell buffer
output, and other stuff I *already* have visible in my emacs buffers right
into an email without any pain or suffering.