[Users] Theme Contest 2014 unleashed!

blind Pete peter_s_d at fastmail.com.au
Sun Oct 26 04:30:53 CET 2014

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:45:49 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
>   Just a brief note to inform you that we're opening a public contest
>   targeted at getting a new default/internal theme for Claws Mail.
>
>   If you ever wanted to contribute to your favourite MUA but coding
> is not within your preferences or abilities? This is your
> opportunity :-)
>
>   Further details, some rules and how to participate, please read on:
>
>   http://www.claws-mail.org/theme-contest-2014.php
>
>   Happy theming!

Is this the appropriate place to ask themeing questions?

Assuming it is;

Does <http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Icon_Themes_Information>
show the complete list of icons?  Why are "notice_error" and
"notice_warn" blank?  Do all icons have a standard size, some are
listed, some are not.  I have designed an approximately double
size set that suits me.  Why do you prefer xpm to png?  Is it so that
icons can be included as "code"?  Which xpm version do you like?  There
seem to be a few versions.  Many many more questions to come.

--
testing
bP