[Users] zSource code?? While Typing is red and black text simultaniously

Martin Gürtel guertel at web.de
Mon Oct 13 08:36:02 CEST 2014

Hello William,

Am 11.28.2014 12:28
schrieb William Dollimore:

> I am getting (grouind) source codes from incoming messages
> occasionally and isn´t normal to my knowledge  ; i only get links to
> the path of particular site and no direct pictures in mail ??

Claws-Mail will NOT render HTML-Mails by default, so it shows the
source code. You can get the HTML-part of the mail readable, if you
click the icon on the right border of the message view, with the tool
tip "type: text/html".

> Is issue in setting I presume ???
Is feature!

> Red and black while typing text.?????
Spell checker. Find the right (Dutch?) dictionary or disable it (you
will find it in the menu)

HTH

Greetings

Martin