[Users] Please improve the support for Windows

tmp 2014 tmp.2014 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 22 08:34:59 CET 2014

                              Colin,

while
 I appreciate your extensive efforts with Clawsmail's different
versions, and the difficulty of working with Windows, I would like to
remind you that the overwhelming majority of computer users are still
using Windows.
Please concentrate some more efforts on this platform too.

Also, is it really so difficult to make the color themes changeable in Windows?

Thanks

-tmp