[Users] Printing multiple documents

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Nov 20 17:46:38 CET 2014

I often print several emails out in succession. I notice that if I highlight
several emails, then <file> <print>, I am asked to confirm each file before
it is printed. That does not make sense. If I highlighted several files and
then click print, it is rather obvious that I wanted to print all of those
files. This is a rather big annoyance if I am printing out say 25 or thirty
emails.

MS Outlook allows me to print more than one file at a time, and I would like
to see claws-mail offering the opportunity.

Could this behavior be modified? I could not find any configuration option
that would address this problem.

Thanks!

--
Jerry