[Users] Showing mails as having been read

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:09:54 CET 2014

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:31:33 +0000
<senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:
> So that means that I have to keep returning back to the main page
> each time, find the next unread email and the click on that to open
> it. I think it would be useful to have a way of marking an email as
> read by moving through the same window.

I agree with that, but it shouldn't happen automatically, because we
might scroll through unread mails and just read a few of them, so we
perhaps want that some mails are still flagged as unread. Btw. I read
many mails without opening a Window, using the message view of the main
Window, so it's easy to flag a mail as read (or unread).