[Users] NOOB question sorry: cannot get AddressKeeper to work...

RW@Gmail rik.welter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:54:10 CET 2014

Sorry for maybe asking a very silly question, but I just can't make it work:

Having installed the AddressKeeper plugin, I have to name a folder in the settings of the AddressKeeper plugin.

What does this need to be? Is it the name of an Addressbook folder? Or is it the name of the folder in which the Addressbook is on my disk, in my case "~/.claws-mail/addrbook/".
Have thoroughly searched the internet for help without success....

I hope you guys can help me with this.

Thanks in advance...

Best regards, Rik