[Users] Bug? in V3.8.1

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Tue Nov 11 08:21:28 CET 2014

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 00:00:23 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I'm new to Claws, so I likely will be six feed under, before the limit
> could become an issue for me. I don't know for how many years Claws
> already exists, so my calculation might be not hard enough.

As you may have guessed, it is not related to Claws. My oldest mail
archives are almost 30 years old and have been migrated several
times between different mail systems and their archival storage
formats.

Having said that, I must admit that I seldom issue searches that have
timespans similar to "between 12 and 14 years old". It is usually
easier to just search for "anything older than 10 years" than to
remember the required timespan :) .

-- Johan