[Users] Filtering spam

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:47:09 CET 2014

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:32:23 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:14:08 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I searched the archive, before I sent my request ;). The above
> > isn't my thread, I didn't do this. With my thread (this one) I'm
> > asking, if this is a way to archive what I want to work
> > automatically, instead of using the Tools menu manually.
>
> By 'this' do you mean passing mails through bogofilter?

I don't understand what is done in this thread. I just asked.

> By 'automatically' do you mean using the filtering on receive feature?

What I want to get is, that when I receive mails and the Bogofilter
plugin marks a mail as spam, that mails that include ".com" in the
"From" header, are not moved to the folder selected by the Bogofilter
plugin preferences, but to another folder for spam.com.

IOW I've got a folder and a sub-folder

Spam

|--Spam.com

Automatically all spam mail is moved to the Spam folder.
If I use the Tools menu and apply the filters manually to the Spam
folder, they are moved to Spam.com. Moving to Spam.com should happen
automatically.