[Users] claws-mail Ubuntu PPA -- system not updating

ZP zukeprime at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:55:29 CET 2014

Hey claws-mail team,

Small issue...probably on my end, but I'm at a loss here.

I've got the claws-mail ppa enabled for Ubuntu Trusty.  I noticed the
launchpad page now has 3.11.1-1ubuntu1ppa1~trusty2 uploaded and ready
to go.  For some reason, after an upgrade/update, I'm still stuck on
3.10.1.

I've even removed the ppa and re-added it to see if something was
amiss.

On another system, I've installed Utopic and was able to update to
the latest version (3.11.1).

My details:
System: Linux EQ-X550LD 3.13.0-39-generic #66-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 28
13:30:27 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

claws-mail version installed:
Package: claws-mail
Section: mail
Installed-Size: 3761
Maintainer: Ricardo Mones <mones at debian.org>
Architecture: amd64
Version: 3.10.1-1ubuntu1ppa1~trusty1

I KNOW I must be missing something here. But my linux-foo isn't strong
enough to crack this nut.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...and thanks for the great product.
ZP